You bought your shiny, new full lace human hairwig. Now it’s time to wash it. You’re ready to wash it, but how can you preserve the style and look of the wig. We have seven simple steps that will make sure your wig looks new again and lasts twice as much.
- Make sure to thoroughly brush the wig before you wash it.
- Make sure to add wig shampoo and lukewarm warm water to the sink.-DO NOT use COLD WATER Wash the wig for 5 min in warm soapy water.
- Removing the wig from water, gently squeeze out excess water.Take some shampoo and rub the wig gently. Massage the cap gently glueless human hair wigs.
- Rinse shampoo with warm, lukewarm water.Do Not Use Cold Water. Attach the wig to Mannequin’s head using T-pins.
- For the exact amount, pour conditioner into your hand.Massage conditioner into the hair, and let it dry for 5-10 minutes. Rinse with warm water. You can gently squeeze out any extra water.
- After drying the wig, place it in a towel.Lay the wig on a head of a mannequin. You can blow dry it at low speed if you need it quickly.
- Gently comb your wig.Style your hair with hot rollers or curling irons using Velcro rollers. Use light hairspray.
That’s all there is. It’s easy to wash a full-laced wig in seven steps. Don’t worry about another six wears. By properly maintaining your hair, you will save both time and money